DIVE COURSES AND RATES
Bunaken Divers is a PADI 5 Star Dive Resort S-6388 with PADI Instructor on staff offering scuba diving courses between the levels of Introduction dives all the way through to PADI Dive master and specialty courses.
Bunaken Divers had its beginnings in 1995 when there was very little development on Bunaken Island. In 2000 we became a PADI Dive Resort and since this time have been successfully certifying competent safe entry level and higher level divers with an unblemished safety record. Our instructors are simply friendly and patient professionals who love introducing new divers to the underwater world and existing divers to new experiences. Our policy is to keep classes to a maximum of 4 ensuring close personal attention. With original PADI manual, selected with different languages and a small audiovisual equipped classroom the theory and learning is fun and easy.
By providing personalized tuition and spending enough time with each student, we ensure you are truly comfortable under water with the skills and equipment you will use, so that when you venture out in to the world of many great diving destinations you will dive with confidence.
Published Rates Validity:
1 April 2019 – 31 March 2020
Diving and Snorkeling
- Single Boat Dive during the day = €35*
- 2 or more Boat Dives Day = €30 per dive*
- Non-guided House reef dives = €7.50 tank charge*
- See RESORT page for accommodation & diving packages*
*Note: 4 to 5 guests per dive guide. Boat dives include fresh fruit, biscuits, mineral water, tea & coffee.
- Join dive boat for snorkeling = €15
- Introductory Scuba Dive = €65 (Includes lesson, equipment rent & 1 boat dive)
- Subsequent Introductory fun dives on same day = €35 (Includes equipment rent & boat dive)
- Night boat dives = €35
- Mandarin fish boat dives = €35
- NITROX fills available (32%) = €7.50 additional per fill
PADI Dive Courses
- Open Water Referral = €220** (Includes 4 open-water training dives & certification)
- Scuba Diver (2 – 4 students) = €250** (Includes theory, confined water training, 2 open-water boat dives, certification & manual)
- Scuba Diver (1 student) = €300** (Includes theory, confined water training, 2 open-water boat dives, certification & manual)
- Open Water Diver (2 – 4 students) = €390** (Includes theory, confined water training, 4 open-water boat dives, certification & manual)
- Open Water Diver (1 student) = €450** (Includes theory, confined water training, 4 open-water boat dives, certification & manual)
- Adventures in Diving (Advanced) (2 – 4 students) = €325** (Includes 5 adventure training boat dives, certification & manual)
- Adventures in Diving (Advanced) (1 student) = €375** (Includes 5 adventure training boat dives, certification & manual)
- Rescue Diver (2 – 4 students) = €390**
- Rescue Diver (1 student) = €450**
- Dive Master (3 to 4 weeks)* = €750**
- + Range of Specialty Courses Available
**Note: All courses include Certification Card and Original PADI Manual.
- Contact us for special course & accommodation pacakges
Scuba Diver, Open Water Diver, Advanced, Rescue, & Specialty courses include equipment rental. Dive Master Course excludes PADI membership fees, insurance, and equipment rental unless special arrangement made.
Contact us regarding group and long stay diving & accommodation packages.